Authentic Canada Goose Chillwack bomber parka with 625 Fill Power White Duck Down and removable fur ruff.
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jacket.
Arctic Tech | Extreme Conditions
Canada Goose most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Regular fit
- Hip length
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Temperature rating: -10 to -20 degrees Celsius
- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility
- Removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood with a shaping wire to stand up to wind
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with military buttons
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Exterior pockets: 2 lower hand warmer pockets, 2 high-hand pockets, 1 sleeve pen pocket
- Interior pocket: drop-in pocket
- Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry clean
Condition: Like New | 9.5/10
Colour: Medium Grey - exact colour name unknown
Retail: $850 cad